Sunday, November 11, 2007

Windsor, Ontario a wonderful vacation spot!

The next stop on the trip was to stay at Mom and Johns and visit with the Windsor Peeps

Brooke and Parker came over to have a Halloween Preview Fashion Show/ Thanksgiving dinner/ Dip in the pool.
The power went out shortly before they showed up so we were glad the turkey was cooked earlier in the day, and we could harness the power of a gas powered stove top and BBQ.

Not sure if witches are supposed to be this cute! Love the shoes Brookie Cookie!
She walks better in the heals than I do!

Papa and the wee witch on the tractor having a spin around the yard. Shoes in hand of course!

Parker always finds treasures in the garage at Papa's house. Today was no exception. With all the flashlights hidden (they are his favorites) in very secret spots (so secret that you can never find one when you actually need them) he came across this jewel. A walkman that hasn't worked since 1989 I think. He's never even seen a cassette I bet! How old do I feel?

Brookie Cookie, Captain of the LawnMower!

Parker and his dad Brad. Couple of handsome dudes!

After a fantastic turkey dinner for Thanksgiving the kids and Papa went for a swim.

Parker so impressed me with his swimming that I nearly checked him for gils.
What a great Thanksgiving!

The Beachesses back together again!
Dana, Nikki and I

Nik and I out for a bite to eat and a catch up chat.

Off to the O'Neil house for a visit.
Miss Abbey doesn't fit so well on this toy but, was having a good time anyway. Even when she got knocked off repeatedly by Owen and Avery.

Willy Jo Double O surprising Grandma and Grandpa

I could have sworn that I hear Dana say "No painting please". It was evident that they heard something different when they came up from the basement covered in paint from head to toe. Owen had a wonderful description of the brown color that Avery was wearing too but, you could be eating while you read this so, well you know...

Time for BBQ pizza party at Jo and Brads!
Parker showed us the truck that he made at Home Depot.
He can do it, and they did help!

Our hosts for the evening... Brad and Jo

Trying to take advantage of any extra time outdoors in Canada we ventured outside to cook up our pita pizzas. Brookie was loving life without her shoes and coat on... not loving it was Brad!


Yummy! Pita Pizzas on the grill! Great Idea Jody "Stewart"!


Parker and I having a kodak moment. Well Canon. I don't have a kodak.


Parker's rendition of your favorite rock songs will be in another blog post as soon as I finish the video. Good times!


This is as good as the shot gets I guess. It only took 6 or so of these to get her to stand still. Clothes are over rated as far as she's concerned. Except for shoes... Big fan of the shoes!


My last night in town I got to see some more friends. Brandi, Nik and I having a drink and a laugh. Miss the chicks!

Another Thanksgiving meal awaited me on my visit to see my Dad, Sandy, Sheila and my "Little Brothers" Josh and Adam. Again, great company and way too much food.

It was a great week. Not long enough for me but, these trips never are!
Hugs to everyone at home.
Miss you guys already!

1 comment:

grandma gail said...

The pictures are so much fun to see, but not as much fun as seeing you in person. It was great to have you home. As you can see we all loved your visit....even naked Brookie. B.J. might have had a problem with all the hugs but he didn't try to get away...wish we could have more visits from you and Kenny!
Thanks for the pictures!
Love,
Mom

OnlyWire: The Only BookMarklet You'll Ever Need!